Junior Competitive Summer Camp Info
For the 2019 season, the RLTC is newly offering both recreational and competitive junior programs.
Click here to see our recreational camp offering.
Our all new competitive summer program is for U9-U14 (ages 8-14) juniors who would like to develop technical, tactical, and mental aspects of their game, and are already competing at the OTA level. It is also a good fit for juniors who would like to be more competitive and develop game fundamentals that are necessary to compete locally and provincially. Players will be grouped based on both skill level and age. Tryouts in early May, exact date TBD. Players who are determined not yet ready for the competitive program are guaranteed places in the recreational program.
SESSIONS: Session A: July 8-12, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Session B: August 26-30, 9:00am to 12:00pm
COST: $350 for members
$390 for non-members (includes a junior membership)
- Tennis Canada Certified Professional, led by Zhenya Kondratovski with a qualified caring staff
- Maximum student/instructor ratio: 4 to 1
- 3 hours intensive training, and
- Court groupings based on both age and skill level
- Junior match play and interclub competition, including UTR and/or OTA events (additional cost for tournaments)
- High-level hitting partners for advanced students
- Video analysis, and mental training
- Report cards, program t-shirts, and prizes
After registering, we will contact you regarding tryouts, to be arranged in early May. Payment upon admission of program entry.
======>>> Click here to register <<<======
Contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org - should you have any questions.
See you on the courts!